Saturday, May 7, 2011

happy Mama's day weekend

greatful everyday for my mother and amazing grandma's for their love and examples

I LOVE you MOM…
Thank you for all your love
Thank you for teaching by example
Thank you for always pushing me to do my best
Thank you for all the family vacations and special memories and lots more to come
Thank you for being you. I am blessed to have such a wonderful mother
Begining of motherhood

Happiest place on earth..one of mom's fav family vacation spot(photo 2007, guess that means were def due for a trip there very soon).


I LOVE you grandma Beck...
Your beautfiful smile, soft hands, loving and supportive e mails, prayers, & strong testimony
Your granddaughter couldn't be more grateful for your love and compassion

I LOVE you Grandma Baigent
I miss you and think about you often

No comments:

Post a Comment