Sunday, May 1, 2011

Newbie....

Yep,  decided to join the blog world. Big big decision. Prob wont have many followers , but whateves. I've noticed recently my memory hasn't been as good...(possibly due to overload of nursing school) so bloggin will be a helpful way to remember life experiences, thoughts, interests, ect.
So here i am...

Big accomplishment last week...FINISHED NURSING SCHOOL. From here...
Westminster College








Yea finally. I did it :) RN, BSN here I come.
I will have two weeks in May of review and then this coming week I will be scheduling a date to take state boards. YIKES. Westminster's Graduation is Memorial day, and I can't wait for family to join. I miss this lil girl like crazy!





Hopefully this weather here will make a turn for it, and it will start to GET WARM!



****if you have any suggestions about getting a blog started please do share :) Once i get the hang of it, i hope it'll all look better in a layout.


Also, HAPPY MAY!
Golly I can't beileve it's already May. It feels like April didn't even exsist. Hence, I bought Easter card for family and failed to send them out on time. Oh, and I failed to send my father a birthday card as well :( oh well i guess that's what finals week in nursing school will do to you.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Jen! I think this is great you're doing this! Look forward to seeing you soon:)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, you are so cute! I'm glad you're blogging. We will be new together!

    ReplyDelete